email: dinobotmail @ gmail . com (remove spaces)
Phone: On request
I’m a Computer Games Concept Artist and Illustrator with additional experience in 2D asset creation, UI creation, 3D Modeling and Texturing. I’m in my 4th year of working in the Games industry, with 8 launched titles and more on the way. My main aim is to work in different countries to see as much as the world as possible and have the chance to explore more than a holiday would allow.
I’ve produced work for companies such as Codemasters, Atari, EA, Sega, Distorted Poetry, Full Fat Productions, Playful Promises, Much Better Text and more.
Currently, I am taking time out to do some freelancing and to work on my portfolio. If you’d like to commission me, please contact me on the email address above to discuss projects and pricing.
- Photoshop – 8 years experience
- Painter - 6 years experience
- 3DS Max – 7 years experience
- ProMotion – 3 years experience
- Bella Sara (DS) – Codemasters
3D texturing with some modelling, some 2D art
- The Chase: Felix Meets Felicity (DS, original IP) – Atari
Sole Concept Artist, Storyboard Visualiser (colours for felicity done by another), UI designer, pixel artist
- Dragonology (DS) – Codemasters
Concepts where needed, 2D art, 3D modelling and Texturing
- Jambo! Safari (DS)- Sega
2D/UI artist. Also made a couple of bits of imagery for Jambo! Safari Wii
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (DS)- EA
- Flick Golf and Flick Golf HD (iPhone/ iPad)- Full Fat Productions
I painted the backgrounds and Promo poster – you can buy the app hereIllustrations by me, UI by the talented Richard Smith
- Hotspot Football (iPhone) – Full Fat Productions
I drew the 1970′s comic style illustrations found in the UI
- Flick Golf extreme (iPhone)- Full Fat Productions
I painted the backgrounds and Promo poster – you can buy the app here
- Illustrations by me, UI by the talented Richard Smith
Currently working on several Un-announced projects.
For more information, please contact me on the details above.
you can also read my full CV here; cv-16/10/2011
Thankyou for visiting